Wednesday 21 October 2009

toadman lol

Snottydin's awesome words have been kindly transcribed today by Tapelia


So I was in Dalaran, hanging out by the fountain and letting people see just how imba I am (my gear is really great, I got a lot of it solo healing raids cos I’m really good lol), when some noob said over general that he was selling the mechanical toad pet for, like, 300g.


I whispered him to ask if I could have one cheaper cos I’m like really a girl irl and stuff and I like pets, but he didn’t get back to me straight away and that like really irritates me cos how dare he not reply doesn’t he know how rude that is?!?!!!


I thought I’d give him another chance so I whispered again, this time using caps so he’d definitely see it and know that he really should reply really quickly:


HAI I CAN HAS TOAD FOR 20G?!?! I’M A GIRL AND I LIKE PETS!!!!!!1!!!1!!11


But he still didn’t reply!! You can’t let people like that get the better of you, cos then you lose respect and that’s like not good so I had to let him know I deserved to be treated better. So what I did, and this was so funny, was start whispering him over and over again, like this:


TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN, TOADMAN


Lol!!!!!! Isn’t that funny?!!! I was laughing so hard and I told my friend (she’s also a grrl in real life to) and she was laughing to lol lol lol so we were both laughing but the guy then said I should stop whispering him and that he wouldn’t let me have a toad for 20g. WTF?!?!?!?! How mean is that and it’s not nice to be mean to grrls people should know that cos its really true and I’m really a grrl.


so I told toadman that if I could have a toad cheap I’d let him come on a raid with me but he STILL didn’t seem convinced and I don’t understand why not cos I’m really good have I mentioned that I can solo heal pretty much anything? By then I was really getting tired of that stupid noob cos he doesn’t know anything and I guess its better that I didn’t go on a raid with him cos I bet he’d run the wrong way and make us all die!!!!


the lesson here is I must stop being so nice to people cos they just try to take advantage of me and don’t realise how lucky they are to have the chance to raid with me. I bet toadman was just hoping I’d talk to him more that’s why he wouldn’t just give me a toad right away but I’m too smart to fall for that lol lol lol Guys always hit on me but I guess they can’t help it cos there lame and don’t get out much while I’m a girl irl.

4 comments:

  1. Mistake mistake mistake!!! Always make sure that you promise to show em pics of your myspace page as a reward for anything in game....

    totally unrelated:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=106735058&sid=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haz toad and az I R soooo l337 u can hav it for 299 if u cum and cyb0r wiv me @silvermoon. I r L337 just like u, cept I R not a grrl IRL. big props snotty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dw-redux
    I do have a myspace page but boys sometimes get the wrong idea when I show them. *shy smile*

    @Sushicookie
    I know! Like what a noob! I guess you must be a girl irl as well, since you understand, lol.

    @Sacerdote
    Oh Sacerdote! You are such a total noob! *shy smile* You don't ask girls irl to cyber with you until you have given them stuff, FOR FREE, silly! lol! don't you know anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww No1 wantz 2 cyb0r wiv me, cept taren and they r juzt fat cows with big ...

    An they smell and prob rnt real girls IRL.

    ReplyDelete