Tuesday 13 October 2009

what a noob

so i was in Dalaran and these casual noobs were like totally desperate for a healer. for naxx 10. lol. yeah right. so anyway i was like yeah whatever i’ll come because i'm awesome and they were like way grateful because i was like the most totally geared person there. i know. all this and i'm a girl irl. because i am, you know. a girl irl.

so i get summoned in and get this. they have three healers!!!!!1!!!! for naxx 10. what a bunch of noobs. and one of them was this totally snotty priest. and i'm like you totally don't need 3 healers for naxx 10. i could totally like solo heal this. and for some reason the snotty priest had a major hissy fit and the raid leader was all like its my way or the highway bitch and i was like whatever, you know?

so i like totally ignored him because who did he think he was? the raid leader of me? like no way! and so i was telling the other healers to go dps and they were like acting all wtf about it like they thought they didn't have to do exactly what i say or something. what was there problem? didn't they know i was a girl irl?

so they totally didn't listen to me the stupid idiots. i kept telling them i could totally solo it but it was like the rest of them wanted to like play the game as well, like they thought it was about them and not about me. people on the internet are so weird. it's a good job i'm a girl irl.

the rl had the snotty priest on main tank healing. like i know wtf. it should totally have been me. so i was like screw these guys, i don't have to do what other peopel say i have to do, i'm totally going to main tank heal ANYWAY. that'll totally show them. the raid like nearly totally wiped. what a bunch of noobs. but the snotty priest got the message and switched to raid healing pretty fast after that. lol. you've just gotta be firm to get what u want. like maybe i could have discussed it with the other healers but they had to learn it was all about me.

so we did Naxx and I was totally telling them I could solo heal it but it was really weird. it was like nobody was listening to me. like what is wrong with people?

so anyway the snotty priest like totally ran the wrong way like a noob on thaddius and did some damage to the raid so after i was like:

U RAN THE WRONG WAY!!!!!1111!!!!

I use caps a lot because sometimes people don't answer my whispers so I guess they don't always see them.

And he was all oh well thanks for pointing that out. like what was his problem.

And then he was like yeah i haven't done that fight before i'm just glad i didn't wipe the raid.

So then I tried really hard to be totally nice to him and he was totally mean back. it was like he didn't think i was awesome or something. i know. what a noob.

So then I told him I was a girl irl and it was like he didn't care or something. i know. what was wrong with him. So I started acting like a girl irl so he would know I was telilng the truth and it was like he still didn't care. I guess he doesn't meet many girls irl so he didn't know what to do. What a loser. I bet he couldn't solo heal. lol.

12 comments:

  1. i lol'd

    srsly

    /Vorla (on his real bloggymaspothingumy account)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. Snottydin needs to narrate many more bad pug moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snottydin will now become a WoW-wide phenom. Just watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Snottydin. You tell that silly priest. Make sure he knows you're a girl irl. He may not have figured it out yet.

    <3 Myrhani, another Holydin, also a girl irl.

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I think Snottydin is going to be a star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol lol you could so solo it grrl what was that guy in that sissy robe doing he sounds really odd he must not get out much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you worry snottydin, I got your back!

    Immaliek nowai should a priest be telling a gurl irl what to do! A priest, come on!

    Im sure you look really hot.. ehh i mean, you really could heal everything yourself, and that priests didnt even listen to your brilliant advise!! shame on him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snottydin, ur roxx0r! u can haelz my 10-mans netime. IR L77t DPS so we jus needz a snottytank to 3 man Naxx. I bet therez a sooperl337 achie 4 that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel metally raped right now...........

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Vorla
    I know, rite?! I was loling at that stupid nooby priest too.

    @Christian
    Thank you *blush* *shy smile*

    @Chris
    Thank you. I will try to write more but obviously since I can solo heal anything and am a girl irl I am quite busy

    @Andres
    Heehee, thats what all the boys say to me, and they don't always mean my healing, lol.

    @Nymeros
    Thank you - well not many people can solo heal raids like I can so it would totally be fair if I did become a ... a ... what was that word again, lol?

    @Sara
    Thank you :D I knew other girls irl would understand!

    @Kurnak
    *shy smile* Thank you, I'm glad so many of my fans know how to talk to girls irl properly. Not like that snotty priest, lol

    @laurie
    I know, you are totally rite! I don't even know what he was doing there when i could have solo healed it, lol!

    @Dw-redux
    you are so rite, that priest was a total noob and really mean to me. he almost made me feel bad. i am so glad you understand how to talk to girls irl *hug* *shy smile*

    @Sacerdote
    That would be awesome. I am totally up for that, as long as you everybody is respectful and knows I am a girl irl.

    @Edward
    Don't say horrible things on my blog - didn't anybody ever tell you that is not okay?

    ReplyDelete